Visier - Corporate Team Builder Thursday November 24th, 2016
Allergies and Dietary Restrictions
We will do our best to accommodate allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but our facilities come in contact with all types of foods. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination, and we are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, and please notify our team of allergies and dietary restrictions five days before date of class by email. If there are any allergies in your party, we ask that they bring their allergy medication (such as an Epipen) to class. We will do our best to accommodate for all allergies however we reserve the right to refund your booking if we feel it will not work for the specific class and menu.
Class Cancellations, Rescheduling, Refunds and No Shows
Attendance of Minors
- Café kids play area: Your child or children MUST BE closely supervised by an adult at all times while in the play area. DO NOT leave your child or children unattended at ANY time for ANY reason. Parents and or guardians are fully responsible for supervising your child or children. While every consideration has been given for safety, Nourish Café and Cooking School is not responsible for injuries or lost articles. Please play safely at your own risk.
- Youth cooking classes: For all youth attending a Nourish Cafe cooking class, we require a waiver of liability form signed by the participant's parent or guardian at the beginning of class.
- All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Prices are subject to change without notice.
Taxation and Duties
- As the Nourish Café & Cooking School is operated out of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, all listed prices will be subject to GST and/or PST where relevant.
- All ingredients are 100% organic
- If guests stay past 9:30pm there will be an additional charge of $75/hour for any portion of an hour to cover for labour of waiting past the agreed upon time.