PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES
Too many cooks in the kitchen? We don’t think so! Get ready to chop, mix, and give lots of high-fives, as we host fun and interactive private classes. Great for teambuilding, birthday celebrations, or just to try something new with family and friends.
Private Class Times & Pricing
Private classes are available during the day, and range from 1 to 2.5 hours. Evening classes are available, and range from 2.5 to 3.0 hours. Base price covers up to 8 people, and fees apply for each additional person.
DAYTIME CLASS (1 HOUR - ONE COURSE)
Class may begin between 10:30am and 3:00pm
Starting at $375 base + $40/person above 8 guests (up to 12 guests)
DAYTIME CLASS (2.5 HOURS - TWO COURSES)
Class may begin between 10:30am and 2:00pm
Starting at $695 base + $85/person above 8 people (up to 12 guests)
EVENING CLASS (2.5 HOURS - TWO COURSES)
Class may begin between 4:30pm and 6:00pm
Starting at $760 base + $95/person, above 8 people (up to 20 guests)
Large Party Pricing
For larger parties over 20 people, visit our Teambuilding page
Take your taste buds on an adventure with any of our globally-inspired classes. Led by of engaging team of chef instructors, each class is a mix of hands-on and demo. To view detailed info on one-course and two course options, download the Order Form.
- Bon Appétit French: Let your inner Julia Child shine! (3.5 hours + additional $15/person)
- Hearty, Rustic Italian: Unrefined and simple, warm and inviting
- Ramen Revolution Japanese:The Ramen-Gyoza combo is undeniably a match made in heaven
- The Ottolenghi Effect: Inspired by the Middle East, embraced by the West
- Contemporary Chinese: A fresh take on an ancient cuisine
- Hand-Painted Macarons: Perfect the meringue, create your masterpiece (class offered pending teacher availability)
- Life of Pie & Biscuit Making: It's all about the buttery, flakey homemade crust & the hearty seasonal fruit filling (class offered pending teacher availability)
Download Full Information & Registration Package