Nourish Vancouver Food Services Inc. Terms and Conditions & Release and Waiver of Liability
Allergies and Dietary Restrictions
Nourish will do its best to accommodate allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but facilities come in contact with all types of foods. Nourish cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination, and is unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions.
Nourish requires guests to specify allergies and dietary restrictions in the mandatory comments field for online deliveries and cooking classes. Guests are responsible for bringing allergy medication (such as an Epipen) to cooking classes. Nourish will do its best to accommodate for all allergies, however, reserves the right to refund bookings/orders if it will not work for the specific class and menu.
Delivery Cancellations, Rescheduling and Refunds
Cooking School Class Cancellations, Rescheduling, Refunds and No Shows
Private Event and Space Rental Cancellations, Rescheduling, Refunds and No Shows
Attendance of Minors
- Café kids play area: Children MUST BE closely supervised by an adult at all times while in the play area. DO NOT leave a child unattended at ANY time for ANY reason. Parents and or guardians are fully responsible for supervising their child or children. While every consideration has been given for safety, Nourish is not responsible for injuries or lost articles. Please play safely at your own risk.
- Youth cooking classes: We offer classes for ages 8+ year olds. To attend these classes, Nourish requires a waiver of liability form signed by the participant's parent or guardian. Guests under the age of 18, who would like to participate in an adult class may do so accompanied by a participating adult.
- All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Prices are subject to change without notice.
Taxation and Duties
- As the Nourish Café & Cooking School is operated out of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, all listed prices will be subject to GST and/or PST where relevant.
- Gift vouchers for the Nourish Cafe & Cooking School are non-refundable and have no cash value.
Cooking School Release and Waiver of Liability
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the guest acknowledges and fully understands that cooking has inherent risks, dangers and hazards and, while it is understood that they will be supervised by Nourish Café and Cooking School managers, their participation in such classes and events may result in injury or illness. Nourish Café and Cooking School contains many known and unknown hazards including, but not limited to: knives, sharp cooking utensils, dangerous appliances, hot surfaces and other dangers regularly found in kitchen environments. Further, the guest acknowledges that they have alerted management at Nourish Café and Cooking School of any and all dietary restrictions and/or food allergies.
By agreeing to theses terms and conditions, the guest confirms on behalf of their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, release and forever discharge Nourish Vancouver Food Services Inc., its directors, officers, successors, assigns, members and any other person or organization affiliated with it, from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury to person and property which hereafter may be sustained in consequence of any accident or activity occurring in connection to my enrollment at Nourish Café and Cooking School.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the guest confirms that either: (a) they have reached the age of majority (18); or (b) they are the parent or guardian of the above mentioned participant and is authorized to agree on their behalf; and that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, they acknowledge that they have read, understand and agree to the foregoing release and waiver of liability.