COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Here are the measures we've put into place to ensure that we meet BC Covid-19 guidelines. We thank you for your support, kindness and compassion during this time. Let's stay safe together!
- Reduced class capacity to allow for social distancing between groups.
- Cooking stations will be set up for 2 people within the same household or personal bubble.
Social Distancing Measures
- Guests are asked to practice safe social distancing (2 meters apart) while waiting for class to begin either outside the building or inside the Cook Culture store.
- Cooking stations are placed 2 meters apart and marked on the floor. Guests are required to stay within their designated cooking station unless otherwise directed.
- Each cooking station will be set up for 2 people within the same household or personal bubble.
- Each cooking station of 2 guests will have their own set of tools, equipment, and dishware. Guests will be asked not to share these with other cooking stations.
- Each cooking station will have their own set of ingredients. Guests are asked not to share their ingredients with other cooking stations.
- Guests will prepare their food at their designated stations or at the stovetop when directed by the instructor.
- Guests will enjoy their meals at their stations. There will be no sharing of food between stations.
- All high-touch cooking school surfaces, tools, and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each cooking class using a Health Canada approved disinfectant.
- Washroom will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each cooking class using a Health Canada approved disinfectant.
- All dishes and cutlery will be run through a high temperature commercial dishwasher.
- Guests and staff will be asked to sanitize their hands every time they enter the cooking school area, including coming back from the washroom or Cook Culture store.
- Guests and staff will wash their hands before the start of class and also frequently during class as needed.
- All staff will be wearing masks when on the premises and throughout the duration of cooking classes.
- Guests will be required to wear masks during the cooking class, unless they have a health condition that prevents them from doing so. Masks can be taken off when eating and drinking at their stations.
- Masks will be available if guests forget to bring their own.
- Guests will be checked in for cooking classes by the cooking school assistant and asked if they are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, if they have come into contact with anyone with Covid-19, or been travelling outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- Each cooking station will have a designated bin or area to store personal belongings. Guests will be asked to store all their belongings prior to the start of class.
Tools and Equipment
- Any tools, equipment, and dishware used by guests will be collected throughout the class by the cooking school assistant to be cleaned and sanitized. Guests are asked to not return any used tools or equipment to the shelves or cupboards.
Have questions regarding our Covid-19 Safety Plan? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.